Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cena/Orton Comment on HOF


John Cena and Randy Orton recently commented on the Hall of Fame, this is what they had to say:

“John Cena and Randy Orton are among the wrestlers who shared their feelings on the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony for a story published in today's Miami Herald. "I love the Hall of Fame," Cena said. "It's the one night of the year for all the people who made this business as great as it is to get together. ... For those who enjoy sports entertainment, I hold the Hall of Fame near and dear to my heart."

Orton also raved about the event. "The Hall of Fame means getting to sit in a room with people that I love in this business, people I've grown up with and look up to," he said. "If it wasn't for half the guys in this arena, I wouldn't be able to be where I am right now. So the Hall of Fame to me is getting to show the respect these guys deserve. I got to induct my father in 2005. That was an awesome thing for me to do because I love my father. If it wasn't for my father, I wouldn't be where I am, and that's what it's all about, respecting the people who paved the way for us.''”

Credit: J-Cena

No comments: